All-Purpose Cleaner for Most Surfaces
Nature’s Solution to Grease,
Bacteria and Odors
Ideal for Cleaning & Deodorizing: Countertops, Stainless Steel & Aluminum, Filters, Floors & Walls, Appliances & Screens, Windows, Ceramic Tile & Fixtures, and Woodwork.
A New Concept in Cleaning
Made from kelp and other natural organic ingredients, EcoStar All Clean’s strong cleaning action is due to the unique synergistic action of four components: a bacterial stimulant, a biodegradable active surface agent, a chelating agent and a suspending agent. This process decomposes organic matter to carbon dioxide, water and simple salts for safe environmental disposal. This also creates a biocatalytic action which eliminates odors within minutes. Enzymes released by the stimulated cells aid in decomposing layers of encrusted organic matter. The unique wetting and suspending agents enable EcoStar All Clean to penetrate pores and clean deeper by bringing bacteria and particles to the surface. When rinsed properly, the surface will be cleaner than ever before. EcoStar All Clean is ideal for food handling operations such as restaurants, dairies, food packing plants and more. It cleans and rinses thoroughly, leaving no residue behind on which bacteria and germs grow, so surfaces stay clean longer.
- Thoroughly Cleans All Washable Surfaces: Penetrates pores, bringing bacteria and particles to the surface to be washed away, and even attacks mildew
- Leaves No Residue: Removes the grease buildup that supports
roaches and other pests
- Maintains Lower Bacteria Count: Prevents released dirt and
bacteria cells from redepositing on surfaces so they remain resistant to bacteria
- Eliminates Odors within Minutes: Decomposes the organic matter that causes odors
- Safe for All Washable Surfaces: Will not corrode metal surfaces
- Easy to Use: Can be sprayed, wiped, brushed or dipped, and rinses quickly and easily
- Pleasant Odor: No irritating fumes, no disinfectant or chemical odors in workplace
- Economical and Convenient: Saves our customers time and money
- Nonflammable and Long Shelf Life: Safely used around open flames, store below 110°F in shade in sealed container
- All Natural Ingredients: No phosphates, no nitrates, no VOCs, and no flash point
- Safe for People and the Environment: Nontoxic and non-irritating to humans, animals, marine life and plants
- Cleaning Surfaces: Spray, wipe or brush to fully coat surface. For stubborn films, keep the surface moist to encourage the bacterial digestion of the film. Rinse well with clean water to remove suspended particles. Heavily soiled surfaces may require scrubbing.
- Cleaning Screens and Filters: Prepare a solution of 1 part All Clean/ 25 parts water in a container. Soak items for several hours or overnight.
- Deodorization: Spray the area with a 1 part All Clean/ 50 parts water solution. Rinse with clean water.
- Heavy Cleaning and Degreasing: 1/10 parts water up to full strength
- Extra Strength All-Purpose Cleaning: 1/25 parts water
- Light Cleaning (Floors, Washable Surfaces, Tile): 1/50 parts water
- Exterior Windows: 1/50 up to 1/25 depending on level and type of grime and may require scrubbing with sponge or brush
- Interior Windows and Mirrors: 1/50 parts water
* if kept in sealed container, stored in shade and not exposed to
extreme heat (over 110°F) for prolonged periods of time.
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 5.0-6.0
- Specific Gravity: 1.02
- Appearance: Dark Brown
- Boiling Point: Water
- Flash Point: None
- Shelf Life: 3+ Years*
- Fuming Properties: None
- Biodegradable: Yes