- Thoroughly Cleans Carpets: Penetrates deeply, bringing dirt and grease particles to the surface to be washed away
- Removes Most Types of Stains
- Leaves No Chemical Residue: No chemical residue is left on
carpet fibers or in the carpet padding, unlike chemical cleaners
- Aids in Removing Pet Odors and Certain Other Odors
- Remains Cleaner Longer: Carpets will look much cleaner and will maintain that clean look much longer as there is no residue left to collect new dust and dirt
- Easy to Use: Can be used with conventional carpet cleaning machines, and sprayed, brushed or wiped when used to remove spots, and rinses quickly and easily
- Requires No Special Handling or Disposal: There are no toxic chemicals, so no special storage, handling or disposal is needed
- Low Temperature Cleaning: 110°F
- Environmentally Safe and Cost-Effective: Designed for anyone seeking an environmentally safe, cost effective method of maintaining ultra-clean carpets
- Safe for Children and Pets: Contains no chemicals and leaves no chemical residue behind that is harmful to children or pets
- Nonflammable and Long Shelf Life: Safely used around open flames, store below 110°F in shade in sealed container
- All Natural Ingredients: No phosphates, no nitrates, no VOCs, and no flash point
- Safe for people and the environment: Nontoxic and non-irritating to humans, animals, marine life and plants
This product may be used on all types of carpets and floor coverings. We have found no harmful effects to carpet, coverings or padding if used as directed. Consult manufacturer of carpet or covering for special instructions or care if needed.
- For Steam or Brush Type Machines: Add 1-2 ounces of EcoStar Carpet & Upholstery per gallon of water to soap tank and follow manufacturers directions for use of machine. If de-foaming agent is used, add agent to catch tank, not the soap tank as foaming action is a part of the cleaning process.
- For Extra Dirty Carpets or for the Eradication of Strong Pet Odors: Either more product may be used or a second cleaning may be needed.
- For Spot Cleaning: Use EcoStar Carpet & Upholstery undiluted in spray bottle or applied to cloth, then rinse with damp cloth. A soft brush may also be used in cleaning to aid in spot/stain removal.
* if kept in sealed container, stored in shade and not exposed to
extreme heat (over 110°F) for prolonged periods of time.
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 5.0-6.0
- Specific Gravity: 1.02
- Appearance: Dark Brown
- Boiling Point: Water
- Flash Point: None
- Shelf Life: 5+ Years*
- Fuming Properties: None
- Biodegradable: Yes
- Sewer Disposal: Yes
- Cleaning Temperature: 90°-100°F