CONCRETE & STONE
Nature's Solution to Concrete Stains
Ideal for Removing Oil and Grease from Concrete and Leaves a Paintable Surface
A New Concept in Cleaning
Made from kelp and other natural organic ingredients, EcoStar Concrete & Stone is able to replace acid cleaners due to the unique synergistic action of four components: a bacterial stimulant, a biodegradable active surface agent, a chelating agent and a suspending agent. This process decomposes grease and oil as well as organic matter to carbon dioxide, water and simple salts for safe environmental disposal. Enzymes released by the stimulated cells aid in decomposing layers of encrusted organic matter left by greasy foods. The unique wetting and suspending agents enable EcoStar Concrete & Stone to penetrate pores and clean deeper by bringing particles to the surface. When rinsed properly, the surface will be cleaner than ever before. EcoStar Concrete & Stone is ideal for a variety of industries including oil refineries, transportation, food handling operations and more. It cleans and rinses thoroughly, leaving no greasy residue behind.
- Thoroughly Cleans Concrete Surfaces: Penetrates pores, lifting oils and greases to the surface to be washed away
- All Natural: This multi-enzymatic, biocatalytic agent is derived from food grade kelp and other natural ingredients
- Leaves No Residue Behind: Removes grease buildup
- Creates a Paintable Surface: Concrete surface can be stained or painted
- Cleans Without Acids or Other Harmful Chemicals: Will not damage concrete structure or worker health
- Easy to Use: Pour or spray on, let sit then brushed or mop
- Rinses Easily and Quickly: Rinse thoroughly with water
- Pleasant Odor: No irritating fumes, no disinfectant or chemical odors in workplace
- Economical and Convenient: Saves our customers time and money
- Nonflammable and long shelf life: Safely used around open flames, store below 110°F in shade in sealed container
- All natural ingredients: No phosphates, no nitrates, no VOCs, and no flash point
- Safe for people and the environment: Nontoxic and non-irritating to humans, animals, marine life and plants
- Cleaning Concrete and Stone Surfaces: Pour or spray on EcoStar Concrete & Stone to fully coat surface with a dilution of 50-50 to full strength depending on the stain. Keep moist
with either full strength EcoStar Concrete & Stone or a 50-50 dilution with water to permit the bacterial
digestion of the oil. Allow EcoStar Concrete & Stone to work for 1 to 2 hours depending on the stain. Then mop with water or scrub heavily stained surfaces with a brush. Rinse well with clean water. When oil or grease has been on the surface for a long period of time, a second application may be necessary. Allow the surface to thoroughly dry before reapplying. EcoStar Concrete & Stone will remove oil and grease from the concrete surface so it may be painted or stained.
- For Concrete and Stone Surfaces: Use a dilution of 50-50 to full strength ecoStar Concrete and Stone to pour or spray to fully coat surface depending on the stain. Keep moist with either full strength ecoStar Concrete and Stone or a 50-50 dilution with water to permit the bacterial digestion of the oil. When oil or grease has been on the surface for a long period of time, a second application may be necessary.
- For Pressure Washers and Steam Cleaners: Fill solution tank with a mixture of 1 part ecoStar Concrete and Stone per 10 parts water and use as instructed.
* if kept in sealed container, stored in shade and not exposed to
extreme heat (over 110°F) for prolonged periods of time.
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 5.0-6.0
- Specific Gravity: 1.02
- Appearance: Dark Brown
- Boiling Point: Water
- Flash Point: None
- Shelf Life: 5+ Years*
- Fuming Properties: None
- Biodegradable: Yes