The Natural and Safe Solution to Create Healthy, Verdant Turf
Designed Specifically For:
Any turf including roadside & highway turf, hydro seeding, schools, golf courses, parks, landscaped areas, and natural landscapes
How Does SeaStar Turf Work?
SeaStar Turf provides maintenance for turf without using chemicals and with no offensive odor. It not only stimulates turf growth, but also reduces leaf eating pests, fungus, and other problems, to create a very healthy turf. SeaStar Turf, a natural biocatalytic liquid concentrate, encourages biological processes to enhance the soil and release the nutrients trapped in the black line of petrochemical residues. SeaStar Turf also depletes residual alkalinize, acids, salts and other insoluble contaminants that are leached more rapidly from soil, which nitrifies the root system. SeaStar Turf aids gravitation of undesirables to strata harmlessly below root levels through periodic irrigation. SeaStar Turf minimizes erosion by reducing run-off and increasing water retention through deeper penetration, facilitating the transport of nutrients and reducing watering requirements. SeaStar Turf also increases root depth and stimulates rhizome action to reduce need for chemical fertilizers, herbicides, insecticides and fungicides.
- Depletes Insoluble Contaminants: Residual alkalinize, acids, salts and other insoluble contaminants are leached more rapidly from soil, which nitrifies the root system
- Increase Root Depth: Aids gravitation of undesirables to strata, harmlessly below root levels through periodic irrigation
- Minimizes Erosion: Reduce run-off and increase water retention through deeper penetration, facilitate the transport of nutrients, and reduce watering requirements
- Eliminate the Need for Chemicals: Increases root depth and stimulates rhizome action to reduce need for chemical fertilizers, herbicides, insecticides and fungicides
- Cut Water Use Up to 25%: Improves moisture retention and reduces irrigation needs
- Releases Plant Nutrients Trapped in the Soil: Will yield more nutrients for plant growth without depleting the soil
- Eliminate: Dry spots, thatch layers, hydro-carbon layers, and standing water on greens
- Cut Down on Mowing Costs: Reduce or eliminate the need to top dress, aerate and verti-cut
- Stabilize pH to an average of 6.2
- Nonflammable and Long Shelf Life: Safely used around open flames, store below 110°F in shade in sealed container
- All Natural Ingredients: No phosphates, no nitrates, no VOCs, and no flash point
- Safe for People and the Environment: Nontoxic and non-irritating to humans, animals, marine life and plants
- Turf: Regular applications of SeaStar Turf to supplement and reduce use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, and insecticides will allow the soil and plant life to be renewed. This will increase the vigor and appearance of the grasses and they will require less watering, aerating, and other costly procedures. SeaStar Turf can be applied with complete human and environmental safety.
- Playing Fields: Should be treated on the acre basis rather than the square foot basis. Depending on soil conditions, the application will range anywhere from 6 to 12 gallons per acre for the purge. The second application will be reduced by 1/2 of the purge amount. A third application (and fourth if needed) should be reduced to no less than 3 gallons per acre. Applications should be evenly spaced throughout the season.
- Greens & Tees: In colder regions (cold weather cuts short golf season), apply 3 consecutive applications. In warmer regions, make 4 applications. Application 1 (purge application): use a ratio of 1 gallon SafeGreen to 15 gallons water per 1,000 sq ft. Application 2: apply in 5-6 weeks after purge at rate of 1/2 gallon per 1,000 sq ft. Application 3: should be evenly spaced between 2nd and 4th applications at the rate of 1/4 gallon per 1,000 sq ft. Applications 4: make at rate of 1/4 gallon per 1,000 sq ft just before water system turned off at end of the season.
- Fairways: Treat on the acre basis. Application 1 (purge application): Depending on soil conditions, apply 6-12 gallons per acre. Application 2: use 1/2 purge amount. Applications 3 & 4: amount should be reduced to no less than 3 gallons/acre. Applications should be evenly spaced throughout the season.
* if kept in sealed container, stored in shade and not exposed to
extreme heat (over 110°F) for prolonged periods of time.
- Form: Liquid
- Specific Gravity: 1.02
- Appearance: Dark Brown
- Boiling Point: Water
- Flash Point: None
- Shelf Life: 3+ Years*
- Fuming Properties: None
- Biodegradable: Yes